Morris+D’Angelo: Currently Looking for a CPA Manager / Sr. Manager
San Jose, CA | Morris + D’Angelo
Compensation: $85,000 to $120,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Medical, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are a unique CPA firm with our primary office in San Jose along with satellite offices in Los Angeles and Portland. We are seeking a 6+ year professional with generalist skills with a leaning towards A&A (reviews and compilations) along with serious tax preparation, planning, and advisory skills.
We do not have timesheets nor do we price our services by the hour. We price based upon the value provided. Our team members are not measured on hours, realizations, or other such firm of the past metrics. We are a Firm of the Future where we customized each and every engagement to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We provided flexible hours and working schedules long before it became popular in our profession.
No Time-Sheets: We are fun, energetic, creative, innovative, and growing Firm.
We provided a wide range of services from entrepreneurial services to forming and managing complex multinational structures. We have both the depth and breath of opportunities necessary to provide a career path and not merely a job.
Qualified candidates will likely have a minimum of 7 of the following:
- An excellent and outgoing personality
- 6+ years of experience
- International experience
(Tax forms 5471, 3520, FBAR, 8865/8858, etc.)
- Foreign language
- Quickbooks/Xero/SAGE accounting systems experience
- At least 2 years of increasing supervisory and/or
- Ability to communicate openly and clearly in all forms
(email, telephone, video, and live)
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously have several projects open at once and prioritize to meet deadlines and expectations
- Ability to work in both a team and solo environment
- Desire to learn and grow as both a professional and as a person
- Tax audit representation skills and experience
Most Important: The ability to read, listen, and openly provide feedback information in order to deliver superior services.